Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day Leftovers from Port Dover

I mentioned double ice cream cones - here's an example above (only with gelato).



A mural depicting Port Dover back in the swinging sixties. Or the 50's. I don't know.


The lighthouse


Knechtals - fish and ice cream



Newbie restaurants on the block



This place to the left has always been there since I've been going, but have never been inside.



More newbies. There is no problem finding a place to eat.




Amusement area. Years ago there was a mini golf course where this parking lot is now. My father can remember other rides when he was young.



It reminds me of the news piece Kent Brockman did about the final ride on the merrygoround.
But this one will open in the summer again for $2 rides.




Pretty flowers @ the Erie Beach Hotel



Click HERE to go back to the Lord of the Wings blog and see the review of the
Erie Beach Hotel.






No comments: